What is Breathwork?
Breathwork is based off of Pranayama Yoga breathing. You take a small inhale into the chest, a small inhale into the belly and exhale through the mouth.
Can Anyone Breathe?
What do I need?
All you need is comfortable clothing, water, a journal, eye pillows, a blanket and a yoga mat.
How long do we breathe for?
Typically you will breathe from 25 to 35 minutes.
How long is the session for?
The session can run for an hour to an hour and a half depending on the size of the group and on how much everyone has to share. It is about building community so sharing is caring!
Do we do anything other than breathe?
No. You just lay down and breathe.
What may I experience?
Everyone is unique so the experience will always be different.
- Access to expanded states of consciousness
- Uplifts your moods
- Brings clarity and mindfulness to your mind-body connection
- Deep healing of wounds, grief and traumas
- Release of toxins from the cells of the body
- Greater self love and more loving relationships
- Emotional balance
- Relief from physical pain
- Increased connection to source
- Overwhelming feelings of joy
- Deep inner peace
- Ability to manifest greater abundance
- Relieves emotional distress, clears out negative or confused feelings
- Mystical revelations
- Calms the sympathetic nervous system
- Promotes better sleep
- Quiets the mind